domingo, 3 de mayo de 2009

cielo medio despejadillo



Cielo
Pencil and acrylics
A3 size

---

One of the paintings for my Drawing class, the theme of my individual project was 'contrast'. I braved the cold and went out for walks to draw buildings that caught my fancy, and then added the colors depending on that day's color of the sky.




Sugah
Cardboard collage, acrylics, ink and sugar
A3 size

---

Another painting for class, basically I just wanted to do mixed media, and do something ornamental and over the top. The final touch was spreading white glue and then just throwing sugar at it and hoping it would stick. It did, and now the painting shines when the light hits it, and looks wonderfully texturized.

1 comentario:

Glaucia de Barros dijo...

Love this... could be at Alice's wonderland book.