domingo, 9 de septiembre de 2007

Cielo lluvioso



Well, I finally got to see Stardust and my, but it was wonderful. Let's get the only bad thing out first, shall I? IT WAS IN SPANISH. NO ONE TOLD ME IT'D BE IN SPANISH. I HATE HATE HATE DUBBED MOVIES. So yeah. It was so good that I stopped focusing in my hatred for dubbing pretty soon, though, and I guess I now have an excuse to go see it again XD



Anyway, I loved it. I caught on to this fact when I caught myself grinning ideotically through every. single. scene. in the movie, lol. The Tristan/Yvaine relationship was really well treated, and they had so much chemistry and spark; Lamia was wicked and Captain Shakespeare made me laugh insanely. Also, the photography was real pretty, even if the music was a bit repetitive. I'm also really okay with the changes they made from the book - the only thing that rings untrue is that 'one week' deadline, but everything else? Really well made, and anyway, the book's ending was always somewhat plain, and it just made sense for the producers to spice it up for the silver screen. I didn't think it'd be that funny, though! That was a nice surprise, 'cause I honestly laughed and laughed at both the Captain's (hilarious) and princes' storylines. :) In short, I loved it to bits and so did everyone else in the theatre, it seemed.

And today I went to see The Bourne Ultimatum and, of course, it rocked my socks off. BUT. Y'ALL FAIL. WHY DID NO ONE TOLD ME DANIEL BRÜHL WAS IN IT? (ALL THREE MINUTES OF IT, WHATEVS.) In any case, it was much better than the second one and pretty on par with the first one, I'd say. I liked the development on Julia Stiles character, if I gotta be honest, and as always, Jason Bourne is souch an easy character to empathyze with, which is difficult considering who he is. Anyway, me ♥ spy stories, so of course I dig these movies. I still missed Franka Potente's character, though, she was cool. ;__; I'm considering reading the books.

No hay comentarios: