martes, 14 de agosto de 2007

Cielo despejado



Oh, I saw this wonderful movie yesterday! Tadpole, the story of a 15-year-old boy in love with his 40-year-old step-mother, was much more than I thought it'd be, and once again, I was reminded why I like Aaron Stanford so much as an actor. I seriously laughed so much, and was pleasently surprised at how good the writing was. The characters were pretty engaging, too - the weight of the movie fall on Oscar's shoulders, and he doesn't disappoint as an interesting, complex character that has the perfect mix of adolescent yearning to impress and a mature mindset. Visually, no, the quality isn't that good, but the script and the acting really make up for it, and I was seriously impressed with it. The music and the Voltaire quotes really add to it, and honestly, it closes with David Bowie's Changes - how can that go wrong?

No hay comentarios: